Ensight™ is the leading cloud-based insurance sales acceleration platform for more than 500 Life and Annuity distributors, thousands of financial professionals, as well as many of the largest North American insurance carriers. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Ensight helps drive sales growth and productivity, while addressing the entire sales lifecycle experience – from prospect to policyholder, new business to inforce.
We are a team of dedicated professionals passionate about delivering transformative SaaS-based solutions and personalized service that make selling insurance simpler and more profitable for carriers, distributors, BGAs and financial professionals alike. As we enter into a significant growth stage, we are looking for our next team member to serve as our Customer Success Specialist - Life Insurance Products.
Client champion focused on delivering a world class experience to the Insurance (Carrier, Enterprise, BGA Markets) industry with Ensight Technology offerings. Focus on retaining and renewing assigned client set and introducing solutions that add value to the user experience.
- Client Champion – Work as an extension of client firm focused on education of product specific use cases and being a technical resource. Provide white glove service. Drive prospect / client adoption of platform.
- Engagement Specialist – Identify and engage with key stakeholders at client firms and gain an understanding of platform use cases. Help maximize platform adoption via white glove service, proactive outreach, and tailored training sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and assist with all aspects of account including onboarding, training, and managing the overall health and engagement of the account
- Day-to-day correspondence and relationship management between assigned accounts
- Confirm accuracy of life insurance illustrations and corresponding Ensight outputs
- Tailor and host client specific workshops, webinars, custom training sessions, etc. to help maximize product adoption and workflow integration
- Work closely with sales to support potential partnership opportunities to secure strategic or new business opportunities.
- Help nurture and drive repeat renewals through long-term partner relationships. Expand adoption of, and recognition of the value of Ensight’s solutions within existing customers.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross functional groups to drive partner success goals: sales, pre-sales, engineering, marketing, and senior management
- Contribute to strategic vision and ongoing development of products and processes
- Uses independent judgement to prioritize multiple tasks
- Works independently to define activities and deliverables required to meet business objectives
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- Prior experience in Life Insurance sales operations or case design
- Experience in customer support or customer success in a SaaS based solution environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and / or other SaaS tools
- Strong technical abilities and a genuine passion for new technologies
- Self-motivated individual who does whatever it takes to get the job done