Ensight™ is a leading US FinTech / InsurTech technology company focused on transforming the sales experience for the $600+ billion-dollar life insurance, long term care (LTC), and annuity sector.
We partner with insurance carriers and leading national distributors to provide SaaS-based sales acceleration solutions that make selling life insurance, LTC and annuities simpler, more profitable and delivers a stunning digital experience. The Ensight sales acceleration platform helps our clients drive operational productivity, improve sales effectiveness, and transform the advisor and consumer experience at the point of sale.
Today Ensight is the market leading Life, Annuity, & LTC digital sales acceleration platform for 1,000+ US distributors and insurers.
Ensight™ offers a progressive work environment with remote (virtual) working, casual dress and additional benefits. Headquartered in sunny Del Mar, California, just a half mile from the beautiful Torrey Pines State Park and Beach, Ensight is building a modern, fun-filled tech-centric environment, on par with the most exciting Silicon Valley technology companies!
Ensight is venture-backed by one of the top investors in the United States.
The Director – Carrier Sales Transformation will help establish relationships, lead Ensight platform success and provide ongoing relationship development for a portfolio of Ensight insurance carrier partners. This role will help drive adoption and implement successful outcomes for a portfolio of annuity insurance carrier partners. This person is equally comfortable being hands on with wholesalers and strategic with senior executive sales leadership. You revel in building and implementing digital sales transformation to provide world-class partner retention, support, and advocacy. With a proven track record of relationship management, annuity product expertise and “digital orientation”, the Director – Carrier Sales Transformation remains in tune with our key carrier partners and their strategy to help drive measurable business value from Ensight’s solutions.
- Lead a portfolio of key annuity insurance carrier partnerships – from understanding carrier product strategy, development of the Ensight deployment strategy, and user onboarding / training to driving the continued Ensight adoption, success, and engagement with the carrier sales operation.
- Lead day-to-day carrier relationship management and platform success with senior executive sales leadership teams, internal / external wholesaler teams, and marketing function stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external wholesalers to expand adoption of, and recognition of the value of Ensight solutions within existing customers.
- Work across Ensight’s internal stakeholders to communicate requirements for carrier partners and supporting programs and initiatives.
- Work with the VP Customer Success to develop processes that drive successful Ensight deployment and adoption with partner carriers - including onboarding, training, and ongoing platform utilization.
- Work closely with sales and business development to support potential carrier sales to secure strategic or new business opportunities.
- Help drive account renewals through long-term partner relationship management.
- Lead the delivery of Ensight sales concept training to carrier sales operations. Guide and advise internal and external wholesalers on the use of the Ensight digital sales platform.
- Partner closely with sales and account management to advance sales and ensure success within each account.
- Continuously analyze portfolio accounts to assess business transformation, personnel changes and relationship needs, and revise account strategy plan accordingly.
- Leverage Ensight’s expertise by working effectively Ensight Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, and Business Development etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with carrier product wholesaling, distribution and field marketing
- Deep expertise in annuity insurance products and case design
- A minimum of 10+ years of annuity insurance sales experience
- Series 6, 63 a plus, but not required
- Experience in sales and account management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of the different annuity product lines required
- Persistent marketer with proven track record of high performance/activity
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to build phone / virtual meeting-based relationships
- Deep familiarity with financial planning and annuity sales concepts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment with professional and technical fortitude
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability