What we need
The Sr. Business Analyst (Product Owner) role is all about making it happen. They need to be motivated and a self-starter and will play a hybrid role in our Product Management team focusing on a variety of product management and support tasks including agile business requirements definition, analysis, and design.
What you will do
The Sr. Business Analyst’s (Product Owner) focus is to gather, document, test and validate requirements for implementation in the platform solutions. This role also provides hands on support for diagnosing problems and testing releases of the platform.
- Work with Business Analysts, Product Engineers, Developers and Testers daily
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to define acceptance criteria and testing plans for releases
- Answer questions and assist in resolving business issues impacting your scrum teams
- Work with the customer success team to solicit feedback from end users about functionality issues
- Review and provide feedback on features and the feature roadmap as they are developed
- Participate in user testing in sprints to ensure that the solution being built will work for our customers
- Plan and lead internal sprint demos
- Work with the account management team to identify users to be brought into UAT when appropriate
- Sign off on Release testing prior to a production release
- Assist Product Managers in developing and maintaining the feature release roadmap
- Elicit and capture new business requirements from clients, business users, and subject matter experts
- Support the Customer Success Team as a primary resource for diagnosing problems and identifying required changes to support proper performance of the insurance products deployed in Ensight platform
- Roll up your sleeves to resolve design issues, troubleshoot problems, test software and assist with go-live challenges
- Baseline knowledge of FinTech products and services, financial services products, or insurance products
- Experience in agile business analysis techniques or technical support
- Strong organization and cross-functional communication skills, verbal and written
- Creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Analytical skills coupled with a genuine passion for new technologies
- Experience working with agile development methodologies and scrum teams
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with aggressive timeframes on several projects
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and products to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.