What we need
The Senior Project Manager role is all about making sure it gets done. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining quality client relationships and be the trusted customer advocate from the beginning of the engagement through to successful delivery. The Sr. Project Manager will focus on engagements that provide value and service to our clients by delivering Sales Acceleration solutions that enable, build and strength their customer relationships.
What you will do
The Sr. Project Manager will lead customer implementation and consulting projects from discovery through solution design, configuration, testing and roll out, documenting and coordinating each step along the way. The Project Manager is a client-facing and need to have both a consultancy and technical delivery mindset.
- Leverage relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus
- Lead multiple customer engagement projects from contract approval to final product delivery
- Use best practice methodologies to manage the delivery of SaaS services to meet clients’ needs
- Facilitate discussion to gather client’s requirements and assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Create a collaborative working environment to jointly deliver our solutions with the client
- Build and manage project schedules, budgets, and change orders
- Measure project performance and reconcile project forecasts to budget
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and control project scope, schedule, and budget to ensure a successful on time delivery
- Work closely with technical teams and act as a liaison between the technical teams and the client
- Support Sales on pre-sales activity and proposals
- Drive successful post-implementation Account Management handoff
- Experience in delivering large and complex software solutions or SaaS services
- 3-5 years’ experience in software vendor or SaaS company
- Baseline knowledge of FinTech, financial or insurance services and products
- Experience leading multiple concurrent agile and SaaS project implementations
- Strong client management experience with management consulting experience
- Strong organization and cross-functional communication skills, verbal and written
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills and the formulation of solutions
- Analytical skills coupled with a genuine passion for new technologies
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with aggressive timeframes on several projects
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- PMP Certification and understanding of software development methodologies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and products to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.