What we need
The Enterprise Account Manager role is all about engagement with the customers. They are responsible for cultivating relationships at enterprise accounts and have the experience and ability to share knowledge and product expertise to help the customers engage with the Ensight solutions and the company. The Enterprise Account Manager is a key member of a fast-paced sales team with skills in strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
What you will do
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for building and growing relationships, focusing on customer success through adoption, retention and expansion of the relationships at Insurance Carriers and Enterprise accounts. By using judgement and advanced knowledge of skills, they will work independently to make recommendations to processes and practices to better meet business needs.
- Build confidence and trust with your clients
- Develop deep insight into respective customers and their business
- Develop an advisor relationship with customers, measured by revenue, retention and reference-ability
- Identify and qualify new opportunities to develop a broader engagement with the customers
- Create virtual and in-person meetings with key decision-makers to learn and discuss their challenges and goals and to position software solutions that will empower them to resolve their issues
- Prepare and lead business reviews, closely aligning our activities with our customer’s business strategy
- Monitor overall account health, proactively identifying growth opportunities and functioning as a customer advocate
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure client issues are addressed and resolved
- Learn and know the solutions, functionality, and purpose to be able to support customer questions
- 5+ years’ work experience in SaaS account management, enterprise account management highly preferred
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to client advocacy, retention and growth
- Experience driving projects, prioritizing tasks, from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams to completion
- Refined and confident presentation skills and strong cross-functional communication skills, verbal and written
- Analytical skills coupled with a genuine passion for new technologies
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and products to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.