What we need
The Training Specialist | Subject Matter Expert is all about knowing their stuff. They are responsible for having expert-level knowledge in protective insurance products (life, annuities, LTC, and DI) with an interest in working with our customers and the users of the solutions we deliver. This combined trainer and insurance specialist role that will be responsible for training content development and the facilitation for the Ensight Sales Acceleration solutions and is an integral part of the team of subject matter experts (SMEs) that provide front line support and are our definitive source of industry knowledge and expertise.
What you will do
Our SMEs apply their expertise and knowledge to train and support customers and prospects and help grow and scale our products and services by providing valuable insurance expertise. The scope of the work includes providing the highest level of expertise and technical assistance to our customers and potential customers whether they are currently using the solution, in a pilot or evaluation phase, or part of a custom engagement. Additionally, this individual will design, develop, and deliver Ensight training program content focused on customer success.
- Function as an insurance subject matter expert and point of contact for customer deployments
- Develop deep insight into respective customers and their business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, measured by adoption, usage, and retention
- Develop and deliver hands-on product trainings to customers (live or via virtual eLearning sessions and webinars)
- Prepare and lead webinars, ready sessions, and support session with clients and prospects
- Support the release of new industry products through testing and analysis of the accuracy of the product implementation
- Conduct industry product research and communicate findings to the organization
- Provide valuable insurance expertise internally working with the product management, product development, sales, and marketing teams
- Provide continuous feedback to leaders regarding training trends, course material feedback and additional training needs
- Monitor trends in customer success and production support and make improvements to increase and improve customer adoption and usage
- Support collaboration among cross functional teams for the roll out of product releases
- Detailed knowledge of insurance principles, terminology, products and practices
- 8+ years’ work experience in the life insurance (or annuities) industry, preferably at an insurance carrier or an insurance software provider
- Experience in developing training content and delivering SaaS based training programs
- Baseline knowledge of FinTech and financial services products is as plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Analytical skills coupled with a genuine passion for new technologies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and product to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.