What we need
The Enterprise Sales Executive role is all about matching the right solutions for our customers. They are responsible for selling our Ensight Sales Enablement suite to insurance, annuities and LTC carriers. They cultivate net new enterprise relationships intersecting with all internal stakeholders a part of the buying decision. This requires identifying client’s business objectives and requirements resulting in making recommendations leveraging our solutions.
In this position, this person performs as a key member of a fast-paced outside sales team with demonstrated solutions based selling skills to close new revenue opportunities.
What you will do
The Enterprise Sales Executive is focused on enterprise clients and all their stakeholders, departments and purchasing entities. A successful Enterprise Sales Executive will enjoy fostering new relationships, cross-channel selling, navigating large corporate structures, and managing longer more rewarding sales cycles.
- Work with clients to understand their pain points and makes recommendations leveraging Ensight solutions and services
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Develop and deliver demonstrations of our applications to prospects and C-level executives
- Develop and maintain or leverage relationships with C-level or senior executives
- Develop and execute a targeted sales plan within prospective accounts
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process and revenue goal attainment and bring a track record of successfully selling technology to solve business problems
- Leverage the company’s expertise and industry knowledge to contact potential buyers
- Be a positive representative of our brand in the marketplace
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software or SAAS products
- Advanced selling skills and training, and a thorough understanding of enterprise software sales
- Experience selling in the insurance industry and enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through prospecting and creating new business
- Refined and confident communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Ability to effectively work on several simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to client advocacy, retention and growth
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and products to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.