We are looking for a People & Administration Manager to help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals. Responsibilities of the People & Administration Manager include implementing and monitoring recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring, coordinating schedules and events, and executing administrative tasks. If you have previous experience in a similar position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with recruiting firms and providers
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Write job specs, formalize roles, and define goals for current and prospective employees
- Set up and coordinate company meetings and events
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions
- Work independently and within a team on special projects, which could include presentations, mailings, or proofreading.
- Assist with document and mail processing
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience in a recruiting, human resources, or high-level administrative role
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Hands-on experience with systems and databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, business, or relevant field
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.