What we need
Ensight is searching for a life insurance Case Designer or Product Specialist to provide internal and external support for our life insurance sales acceleration platform. This role is part of the team of subject matter experts (SMEs) that provide front line support and are our definitive source of industry knowledge and expertise.
What you will do
Our subject matter experts apply their insurance expertise and knowledge to train and support customers and prospects and help grow and scale our products and services. The scope of the work includes providing the highest level of expert technical assistance to our customers and potential customers whether they are currently using the solution, in a pilot or evaluation phase, or part of a custom engagement.
- Function as a life insurance subject matter expert and point of contact for customer deployments
- Develop deep insight into respective customers and their business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, measured by adoption, usage, and retention
- Develop and deliver hands-on product support and trainings to customers
- Prepare and lead webinars, ready sessions, and support session with clients and prospects
- Support the release of new industry products through testing and analysis of the accuracy of the insurance product implementations
- Provide valuable insurance expertise internally working with the product management, product development, sales, and marketing teams
- Monitor trends in customer success and production support and make improvements to increase and improve customer adoption and usage
- Support collaboration among cross functional teams for the roll out of product releases
- Knowledge of insurance principles, terminology, products and practices
- 4+ years’ experience in the life insurance industry, preferably at a BGA, IMO, FMO, or Producer
- Broad knowledge of life insurance products and offerings, experience with quoting software (like WinFlex) desired
- Strong organization and cross-functional communication skills, verbal and written
- Baseline knowledge of FinTech products and services as plus
- Creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Analytical skills coupled with a genuine passion for new technologies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with common computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office), Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
Why You'll Love It Here
People + Product + Passion
Our culture fosters curiosity, learning, fun, trust, diversity, empowerment, commitment and a bias for action.
We are a privately funded InsurTech startup delivering innovation and modern technology to transform insurance sales and marketing by helping insurance companies, producers, and agencies provide valuable services and product to consumers.
Simply put: We are changing the way insurance is sold.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are a team driven by a passion and a vision to provide game-changing solutions.